    If anyone has any idea of where these can be found it would be a great
    help.
    Stu

    Stuiffer, Jan 16, 2006

  2. Stuiffer

    John Inzer Guest

    Stuiffer wrote:
    > My kids use a usb logitech cam on our pc and the camera
    > and scanner wizard to take snaps to use in messenger etc.
    > Now the pics are starting to mount up and they wanted to
    > delete them but can't.
    > Each time we start the cam and scan wizard it shows every
    > picture they have ever taken.
    > I looked for them by name, by size, by date and can never
    > find anything. If anyone has any idea of where these can
    > be found it would be a great help.
    > Stu

    ======================
    Try deleting your Temporary Internet Files:

    (260897) How to Delete the Contents of the
    Temporary Internet Files Folder
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260897

    --

    John Inzer

    John Inzer, Jan 16, 2006

  3. Stuiffer

    ziggy Guest

    Stuiffer <> carefully scribbled

    > My kids use a usb logitech cam on our pc and the camera and scanner
    > wizard to take snaps to use in messenger etc.
    > Now the pics are starting to mount up and they wanted to delete them
    > but can't.
    > Each time we start the cam and scan wizard it shows every picture they
    > have ever taken.
    > I looked for them by name, by size, by date and can never find
    > anything. If anyone has any idea of where these can be found it would
    > be a great help.
    > Stu

    Mine saves it in a folder named 'My Logitech pictures', try a search?

    ziggy, Jan 16, 2006
  4. Stuiffer

    Stuiffer Guest

    "John Inzer" <> wrote in news:g-2dnSicZ-DqjlbeRVn-
    :

    > Stuiffer wrote:
    >> My kids use a usb logitech cam on our pc and the camera
    >> and scanner wizard to take snaps to use in messenger etc.
    >> Now the pics are starting to mount up and they wanted to
    >> delete them but can't.
    >> Each time we start the cam and scan wizard it shows every
    >> picture they have ever taken.
    >> I looked for them by name, by size, by date and can never
    >> find anything. If anyone has any idea of where these can
    >> be found it would be a great help.
    >> Stu

    > ======================
    > Try deleting your Temporary Internet Files:
    >
    > (260897) How to Delete the Contents of the
    > Temporary Internet Files Folder
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260897

    Done all that previously. Also ran Ezycleaner and HDValet.
    Its like they are held somewhere but they don't want to be found.
    Thanks anyway
    Stu

    Stuiffer, Jan 16, 2006
  5. Stuiffer

    Stuiffer Guest

    ziggy <> wrote in news:Xns974D5F6FEB957ziggy@
    204.153.244.156:

    > Stuiffer <> carefully scribbled
    >
    >> My kids use a usb logitech cam on our pc and the camera and scanner
    >> wizard to take snaps to use in messenger etc.
    >> Now the pics are starting to mount up and they wanted to delete them
    >> but can't.
    >> Each time we start the cam and scan wizard it shows every picture

    they
    >> have ever taken.
    >> I looked for them by name, by size, by date and can never find
    >> anything. If anyone has any idea of where these can be found it would
    >> be a great help.
    >> Stu

    > Mine saves it in a folder named 'My Logitech pictures', try a search?

    Tried it mate, No joy there either, in fact it was one of the first ones
    I tried,
    Thanks anyway
    Stu

    Stuiffer, Jan 16, 2006
  6. Stuiffer

    Stuiffer Guest

    ziggy <> wrote in news:Xns974D5F6FEB957ziggy@
    204.153.244.156:

    > Mine saves it in a folder named 'My Logitech pictures', try a search?

    Correction. I went to folder view and (what a dope?) I turned "show hidden
    files" on and searched again and they came up.
    What a muppet I am and how obvious. I guess looking too hard stopped me
    from seeing. Lol.
    Anyway sorted now. Thanks mate and to the other guy who replied, thanks
    also.
    Stu

    Stuiffer, Jan 16, 2006
  7. Stuiffer

    > ziggy <> wrote in news:Xns974D5F6FEB957ziggy@
    > 204.153.244.156:
    >

    >> Mine saves it in a folder named 'My Logitech pictures', try a search?

    > Correction. I went to folder view and (what a dope?) I turned "show
    > hidden files" on and searched again and they came up.
    > What a muppet I am and how obvious. I guess looking too hard stopped
    > me from seeing. Lol.
    > Anyway sorted now. Thanks mate and to the other guy who replied,
    > thanks also.
    > Stu

    Good one ~;0D

    ziggy, Jan 16, 2006