windows automatic update

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by freddie martin, Jun 17, 2004.

  1. I was using the update service and then suddenly it said the service is not
    available. Do I need a driver or a download link to restore the service.

    freddie martin, Jun 17, 2004

  2. freddie martin

    Guest Guest

    It maybe that you lost a signal to your internet at the time you were trying
    to update. Did you try to restart your update? If so try this link to get to
    the Microsoft Update site:
    http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp
    http://support.microsoft.com/

    Good Luck and have a Blessed day...Karen

    Guest, Jun 17, 2004