    to enter the network key it is expecting a WEP key, but the router is set up
    for a WPA/PSK, so it obviously isn't accepting it. Is there somewhere I tell
    windows it's WPA/PSK security?

    Trevor, Nov 4, 2008

  2. Hi
    1. Make sure you installed XPSP2, if it is Not SP2 log to Microsoft Site and
    get the SP2 update.
    2. Check Vigor Site and get the latest Drivers
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 5, 2008

  3. Trevor

    Trevor Guest

    Can't do this as can't connect to internet (with the laptop) can I get the
    update on my desk PC and transfer it to the laptop? Have latest vigor
    drivers.

    Trevor, Nov 5, 2008
  4. Trevor

    Trevor Guest

    Managed to get the XP SP2 on another PC and install it on the laptop and hey
    presto Voila!

    Many thanks for your help.

    Trevor, Nov 5, 2008