Windows Advanced Options Menu: DCPP

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Krhis, Sep 27, 2004.

  1. Krhis

    Krhis Guest

    I have Drivecrypt Plus Pack encrypting my hard drive, every time I try
    to boot up my computer, it reads my hard drives MBR and asks for my
    password. After that it loads Windows XP Pro. After removing Norton
    Antivirus 2004, I now keep blue screening. I can press F8 after
    entering my password to get to the Windows Advanced Options Menu, but
    I still blue screen after selecting and loading Safe Mode, Safe Mode
    with Command Prompt, Last Known Good Configuration, and all of the
    rest.

    I can't put in my Windows XP Pro cd and repair the installation becuse
    the hard drive is encrypted.

    Any ideas on how I could boot onto any type of DOS boot disk AFTER
    combo in the Windows Advanced Options Menu that I could use? Thanks!

    Windows XP Pro
    Drivecrypt Plus Pack 2.3

    btw... the .dks is on the encrypted drive.
    Krhis, Sep 27, 2004