    it. It is plugged in to the serial mouse port and the computer still
    says that it did not detect a PS 2 mouse.

    Any help on this would be most gratefully received.

    birtwhistle, Dec 21, 2003

  2. birtwhistle

    HF Guest

    Put in a boot disk for 98 and boot to A: This will have loaded a ram drive
    which advances your CD drive by a letter as well as loading drivers for it.
    Now type a letter one in advance of your normal CD drive followed of course
    by a colon.Press Enter to change drives. Now type 'Setup' and press enter
    again

    HF, Dec 21, 2003

  3. birtwhistle

    HF Guest

    HF, Dec 21, 2003
  4. birtwhistle

    Trent© Guest

    On 20 Dec 2003 19:26:39 -0800, (birtwhistle)
    wrote:

    >My Dell Dimension freezes on the Windows start up screen. It can start
    >in sfe mode.

    How long have you had the machine? When did it start doing this?

    Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season...

    Trent

    Trent©, Dec 22, 2003
  5. birtwhistle

    ArtKramr Guest

    >Subject: Re: Windows 98 'Fail USB register Test"
    >From: Trent©
    >Date: 12/21/03 4:39 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >On 20 Dec 2003 19:26:39 -0800, (birtwhistle)
    >wrote:
    >
    >>My Dell Dimension freezes on the Windows start up screen. It can start
    >>in sfe mode.

    >How long have you had the machine? When did it start doing this?
    >

    >Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season...
    >
    >Trent
    >
    >Proud member of the Roy Rogers fan club!

    Who's Roy Rogers?

    Arthur Kramer
    344th BG 494th BS
    Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

    ArtKramr, Dec 22, 2003
  6. ArtKramr wrote:
    > Who's Roy Rogers?

    JC Allison:
    He's half of the team of Sigfried Evans, and Roy Rogers. :)

    ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~, Dec 22, 2003