    --
    kind regards

    adhide
    =?Utf-8?B?YWRkeQ==?=, Nov 12, 2007

  2. Hi
    If you cannot connect to the Router, it means that your interface shows the
    presence of the signal but you do not have a real Network connection between
    the computer and the Router.
    Unfortunately, Win98 poses a logistic problem. Since Win98 does not have
    Wireless management capabilities you must use the utility that comes with
    the Wireless cards and these utilities are propriety designed by the Card’s
    manufacturer so it is impossible to give a focused answer.
    These pages are geared toward Win XP interface but you might be able to
    extrapolate the principle and may be would find what is wrong.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 12, 2007