    Fred Guest

    Can anyone help. Dial up to internet or password for email - will not
    remember. TIA

    Fred, Jan 20, 2005

  2. Fred

    Richard Guest

    On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:42:28 +1300 Fred wrote:

    > Can anyone help. Dial up to internet or password for email - will not
    > remember. TIA

    It's an OE thing.
    tools>>accounts>>mail tab>>properties for that account.
    In the servers tab, check the box "remember password".

    Richard, Jan 20, 2005

  3. Fred wrote:

    > Can anyone help. Dial up to internet or password for email - will not
    > remember. TIA

    If you convert computer years to human years, Win95 is 497 years old.
    If you were 497 years old[1], you wouldn't be able to remember
    passwords, either. :)

    [1] 71 dog years

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Upgrading From IE http://blinkynet.net/comp/upgrade.html
    Mozilla Firefox http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 20, 2005
  4. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Fred wrote:
    >

    >>Can anyone help. Dial up to internet or password for email - will not
    >>remember. TIA

    > If you convert computer years to human years, Win95 is 497 years old.
    > If you were 497 years old[1], you wouldn't be able to remember
    > passwords, either. :)
    >
    > [1] 71 dog years

    YEAH BABY :p

    Maximilian Malcholm, Jan 20, 2005
  5. Fred

    trout Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Fred wrote:
    >
    >> Can anyone help. Dial up to internet or password for email - will not
    >> remember. TIA

    > If you convert computer years to human years, Win95 is 497 years old.
    > If you were 497 years old[1], you wouldn't be able to remember
    > passwords, either. :)
    >
    > [1] 71 dog years

    I'm not sure how long sharks are supposed to live. I also doubt if
    this is the *only* way that you've cheated the Reaper.
    --
    "I think that, in several States, I'd be obligated by Law to shoot you.
    Or at least, *at* you."

    trout, Jan 20, 2005
  6. trout wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> Fred wrote:

    >>> Can anyone help. Dial up to internet or password for email - will not
    >>> remember. TIA

    >> If you convert computer years to human years, Win95 is 497 years old.
    >> If you were 497 years old[1], you wouldn't be able to remember
    >> passwords, either. :)

    >> [1] 71 dog years

    > I'm not sure how long sharks are supposed to live. I also doubt if
    > this is the *only* way that you've cheated the Reaper.

    Depends on the species. And no, it's not. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 20, 2005
  7. Fred

    Livewire Guest

    In article <>, says...
    > Can anyone help. Dial up to internet or password for email - will not
    > remember. TIA

    Probably getting a bit senile!

    Livewire, Jan 20, 2005
  8. Fred

    °Mike° Guest

    Dial-Up Networking Password Is Not Saved

    Save Password Check Box Is Unavailable

    Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords

    User Information Not Saved for Dial-Up Networking Connection

    On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:42:28 +1300, in
    <>
    Fred scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 20, 2005
  9. On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:42:28 +1300, "Fred" <>
    wrote:

    >Can anyone help. Dial up to internet or password for email - will not
    >remember. TIA

    Dial up I can see. But Win 95? I'll bet for what that machine cost
    then, you could pick up three or four Dells any one of which would
    make that old 95 machine look like a cheap calculator. XP is da bomb!

    Bedwarmer

    --

    You can have my forteinc.com account when you pry it out of my
    cold, dead, hard drive. http://www.forteinc.com

    Governor Swill, Jan 21, 2005
  10. BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Jan 22, 2005