    floffy Guest

    Does known that windows 7 is build for anti-piracy call dmr
    when using piracy software winodws 7 reactive in stop to work
    floffy, Apr 17, 2009

  2. floffy

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    floffy wrote:
    > Does known that windows 7 is build for anti-piracy call dmr
    > when using piracy software winodws 7 reactive in stop to work

    Copy protection must you use? Careful download what do you must in times
    of needing.
    Desk Rabbit, Apr 17, 2009

  3. floffy

    Guest

    "floffy" <> wrote:

    >Does known that windows 7 is build for anti-piracy call dmr
    >when using piracy software winodws 7 reactive in stop to work

    Autoruns
    --

    Wow, I guess you can bite your own penis off.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30226391/
  4. <> wrote in message

    > Wow, I guess you can bite your own penis off.
    > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30226391/

    LOL, LOL, LOL .... I love Google AdSense and their occasional unintended
    humor! When I surfed to your link ...there it was on the right hand side of
    the page .... The Six Best Tooth Whitening Products :~)
    J¡m ßéâñ, Apr 17, 2009
  5. floffy

    Guest

    "J¡m ßéâñ" <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message

    >> Wow, I guess you can bite your own penis off.
    >> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30226391/

    >LOL, LOL, LOL .... I love Google AdSense and their occasional unintended
    >humor! When I surfed to your link ...there it was on the right hand side of
    >the page .... The Six Best Tooth Whitening Products :~)

    While humorous, you shouldn't be viewing adsense in the first place.

    On that link I see nothing but the article and news links, the right
    and left side are just white space as is the bottom. well at the right
    I do get two lines:

    I run a HOSTS file and so should you, pages load faster and you don't
    view any ads.

    When I do a google search the top or first links are in blue and I
    can't load those links the HOSTS file blocks em :)

    It's just a text file that you place in the:
    X:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
    for windows, linux elsewhere.
    unless you're running XP it must be in caps HOSTS

    I run this one:
    http://someonewhocares.org/hosts/hosts

    This link explains better what a HOSTS file does but stresses blocking
    malware more than ad blocking.
    http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm

    I don't suggest using the mvps one, as it blocks sites they feel you
    shouldn't go to and it being associated with Microsoft their not above
    blocking say decent linux sites.

    --

    Susan Boyle.
    ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk
  6. wrote:

    > This link explains better what a HOSTS file does but stresses blocking
    > malware more than ad blocking.
    > http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
    >
    > I don't suggest using the mvps one, as it blocks sites they feel you
    > shouldn't go to

    Ad, porn, and malware sites... not a bad idea to block those.

    > and it being associated with Microsoft

    Hmm? It isn't a Microsoft site, just one maintained by a few MVPs.

    > their [they're] not above blocking say decent linux sites.

    I don't see any Linux sites in the file.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 18, 2009
  7. floffy

    Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote:

    >> and it being associated with Microsoft

    >Hmm? It isn't a Microsoft site, just one maintained by a few MVPs.

    Meaning It's their job or duty to advocate MS

    >> their [they're] not above blocking say decent linux sites.

    >I don't see any Linux sites in the file.

    Didn't say there were. Thanks for the grammar lesson, I spelled it
    "they're" at first but though it wrong.

    --

    Susan Boyle.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk