windows 7 ultimate HP credentials

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Ryan Ricks, Oct 15, 2010.

  1. Ryan Ricks

    Ryan Ricks Guest

    I had the same issue. Here's what i did to resolve.

    1. Uninstall finger sensor driver in control panel
    2. Uninstall HP security manager
    3. Reboot
    4. Install most recent finger sensor driver (get from HP)
    5. Install security manager (not the suite but just the single stand alone Security Manager application)
    6. Reboot

    This worked for me

    Ryan Ricks, Oct 15, 2010