    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬
    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net, Sep 2, 2010

  2. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    VanguardLH Guest

    Martin wrote:

    > my copy of windows 7 pro does not have snippet.

    Snippets are the captures you saved. So are you asking why the files
    are missing? Maybe you deleted or moved them.

    Or did you mean to ask why the Snipping Tool is missing? You never
    mentioned that it was ever there, so did you ever install it? Google
    finds an answer. One of the hits for a search found:

    http://techsansar.com/featured/how-to-re-enable-the-snipping-tool-in-windows-vista-or-7-942/
    VanguardLH, Sep 2, 2010

  3. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    chuckcar Guest

    VanguardLH <> wrote in news:i5oqf5$dnv$:

    > Martin wrote:
    >
    >> my copy of windows 7 pro does not have snippet.

    > Snippets are the captures you saved. So are you asking why the files
    > are missing? Maybe you deleted or moved them.
    >
    > Or did you mean to ask why the Snipping Tool is missing? You never
    > mentioned that it was ever there, so did you ever install it? Google
    > finds an answer. One of the hits for a search found:
    >
    > http://techsansar.com/featured/how-to-re-enable-the-snipping-tool-in-wi
    > ndows-vista-or-7-942/

    You mean to say they actually changed the name of clipboard to *that*?
    The nonsence continues. <insert line from /usr/games/lib/fortunes/linux here>.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Sep 2, 2010
  4. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    doS Guest

    what king=d of answer is this??? you don't install snipping tool,its already
    in windows 7.

    doS, Sep 4, 2010
  5. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    VanguardLH Guest

    doS wrote:

    > VanguardLH wrote ...
    >
    >> Martin wrote:
    >>
    >>> my copy of windows 7 pro does not have snippet.

    >> Snippets are the captures you saved. So are you asking why the files
    >> are missing? Maybe you deleted or moved them.
    >>
    >> Or did you mean to ask why the Snipping Tool is missing? You never
    >> mentioned that it was ever there, so did you ever install it? Google
    >> finds an answer. One of the hits for a search found:
    >>
    >> http://techsansar.com/featured/how-to-re-enable-the-snipping-tool-in-windows-vista-or-7-942/

    > what king=d of answer is this??? you don't install snipping tool,its already
    > in windows 7.

    You've have been pleased with what Microsoft has decided what gets
    installed on your computer rather than perform a custom install.

    Yes, we all see how much more informative was your response. Uh huh.
    VanguardLH, Sep 4, 2010