    groupmanager.e shows up in processes but with no description.

    Anyone point me in the right direction to get rid of this.

    Thanks.

    george, Feb 20, 2010

  2. george

    Dan C Guest

    On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 23:53:54 +0000, george wrote:

    > Windows 7 home premium. When I try to shut down I get a message that
    > groupmanager.e is still running & preventing windows from shutting down.
    > groupmanager.e shows up in processes but with no description.
    >
    > Anyone point me in the right direction to get rid of this.

    You'll need to format your hard drive to correct this (serious) problem.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he inserted the suppository.

    Dan C, Feb 21, 2010

  3. george

    VanguardLH Guest

    george wrote:

    > Windows 7 home premium. When I try to shut down I get a message that
    > groupmanager.e is still running & preventing windows from shutting down.
    > groupmanager.e shows up in processes but with no description.
    >
    > Anyone point me in the right direction to get rid of this.
    >
    > Thanks.

    groupmanager.exe: a trojan used for illegal e-mail cultivation, installed
    with other [infected] software. Been stealing, er, "acquiring" downloads
    from Usenet binaries or via P2P networks, like Torrent?

    So what you have used so far to scan your host for malware? When you search
    your disks, where do you find this file?

    VanguardLH, Feb 21, 2010
  4. george

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 10:46:06 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On 21 Feb 2010 00:57:20 GMT, Dan C <>wrote:
    >

    >>On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 23:53:54 +0000, george wrote:
    >>
    >>> Windows 7 home premium. When I try to shut down I get a message that
    >>> groupmanager.e is still running & preventing windows from shutting
    >>> down. groupmanager.e shows up in processes but with no description.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone point me in the right direction to get rid of this.

    >>You'll need to format your hard drive to correct this (serious) problem.

    > Jeezus **** are you<BITCHSLAP>

    As I said, the OP will need to format his hard drive to correct the
    problem. There likely isn't any solution to *your* problem.

    Bugger off, punk.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet pulled out the Anal Intruder.

    Dan C, Feb 21, 2010