    get it working? A quick key flash to a command prompt is something I am
    very used to having.

    Thanks for any help.
    charles, Nov 11, 2009

  2. charles

    dgmacmi Guest

    Windows 7.
    Click Start. Type CMD or cmd in search box. Search will return cmd.exe.
    Right Click on cmd.exe and select Pin to Start Menu.
    There is also an option to Pin to Taskbar. However, I used Pin to Start Menu
    and that choice is working for me.

    Don

    dgmacmi, Nov 11, 2009

  3. This worked for me:

    1. Right-click Start Menu->All Programs->Accessories->Command Prompt.
    2. Select Properties.
    3. Under the tab Shortcut, click in the text field Shortcut Key.
    4. Type Ctrl+C. The "None" should change to "Ctrl+Alt+C".
    5. OK your way out.

    Now "Ctrl+Alt+C" is your keyboard shortcut to the Command Prompt from
    anywhere in the system.

    HTH.

    Rajesh Shenoy, Nov 11, 2009
  4. charles

    charles Guest

    Yes that worked, and it works for other similar links I put in that
    directory. Thanks.

    charles, Nov 12, 2009