    Does anyone know the *exact* URL of the registration page so I can get
    the upgrade I paid for.

    Thank you!

    Jim, Aug 30, 2009

  2. Jim

    Jane C Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > I just built another new computer with Vista 64-bit on it, and it
    > included a "free copy" of the upgrade to Windows 7. However, when I
    > went to the web page inside the package, www.windows7upgradeoption.com,
    > I just received a bunch of advertising. Although I have a serial
    > number, I could not figure out how to get my free copy of Windows 7?
    >
    > It says inside the booklet that I can register online for a free
    > upgrade and that I will receive a receipt for registering. However,
    > if I can't get the correct URL, I will not be able to take advantage
    > of the offer.
    >
    > Does anyone know the *exact* URL of the registration page so I can get
    > the upgrade I paid for.
    >
    > Thank you!

    The webpage should have redirected you to here:

    https://windows7upgradeoption.com/Landing.aspx

    Select your country and away you go :)

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP - Windows Desktop Experience 2007-2009

    Jane C, Aug 30, 2009

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    On Aug 30, 2:43 am, Jane C <> wrote:

    > The webpage should have redirected you to here:
    >
    > https://windows7upgradeoption.com/Landing.aspx
    >
    > Select your country and away you go :)
    >
    > --
    > Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    > Batteries not included.  Braincell on vacation ;-)
    > MVP - Windows Desktop Experience 2007-2009- Hide quoted text -

    Hi Jane,

    You have helped me before.

    That worked like a charm! :)

    I now have my upgrade ordered and on the way on October 22, with the
    checkdisk bug and everything!

    Thank you! :)

    Jim

    Jim, Aug 31, 2009
  4. Jim

    Jane C Guest

    Jim wrote:

    > Hi Jane,
    >
    > You have helped me before.
    >
    > That worked like a charm! :)
    >
    > I now have my upgrade ordered and on the way on October 22, with the
    > checkdisk bug and everything!
    >
    > Thank you! :)
    >
    > Jim

    You're welcome. Glad to be of assistance :)

    Jane C, Aug 31, 2009