    option as my laptop, for some reason, keeps giving me an error about
    TCP/IPv6 not being able to be set up... Nothing I have tried will
    work. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

    No.Thanks@.invalid, Feb 26, 2010

  2. Just a further note on the Laptop TCP/IPv6 error. When my laptop
    (wireless connection) detects my homegroup and asks if I want to join
    I go through the steps of setting it up but it tells me that I need
    TCP/IPv6 enabled, which it is and settings are setup to be detected
    automatically, just like all my other computers, but it will never let
    me complete the process as it tells me it's not enabled... Usingf
    Windows explorer allows me to access the shared folders/drives, except
    for two of the three drives, despite them being setup for sharing
    exactly the same... It's been driving me nuts! I know, short drive...
    :) ) Thanks for any help/info you can give.

    No.Thanks@.invalid, Feb 26, 2010

  3. And all this is in Windows 7 64-bit?

    This group is for 64-bit Windows.

    Bobby Johnson, Feb 26, 2010
  4. On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:50:15 -0500, Bobby Johnson
    <> wrote:

    >And all this is in Windows 7 64-bit?
    >
    >This group is for 64-bit Windows.

    Yes, of course, that's why I'm posting here. Sorry I didn't state that
    in my post.

    No.Thanks@.invalid, Feb 26, 2010
  5. Have you gone to
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itpronetworking/threads
    and posed your question? You will have to register if you done already
    have a login and it may help considerably if you post specifics about
    your hardware.

    Windows 7 does have some unique networking requirements and the people
    in the Win 7 Networking forum may be helpful.

    Bobby Johnson, Feb 26, 2010
  6. On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:29:10 -0500, Bobby Johnson
    <> wrote:

    >Have you gone to
    >http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itpronetworking/threads
    >and posed your question? You will have to register if you done already
    >have a login and it may help considerably if you post specifics about
    >your hardware.
    >
    >Windows 7 does have some unique networking requirements and the people
    >in the Win 7 Networking forum may be helpful.

    No I haven't. Thanks, I'll go check it out!

    No.Thanks@.invalid, Feb 26, 2010