    All the hardware appears to be fine aswell.

    thank you for your time.

    -InvalidIceCream
    invalidIceCream, Jul 2, 2013

  2. invalidIceCream

    michellepinto

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3
    take backup and do format it will help you !
    michellepinto, Aug 8, 2013

  3. invalidIceCream

    colx

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Seems Windows Startup recovery doesn't work for you. Once again try to press F8 while booting and get the option Startup Repair under System recovery options. Have you recently added any new hardware on your computer ? Or installed any new software ?

    By using USB boot you can try to access hard disk...
    colx, Sep 5, 2013
  4. invalidIceCream

    phamid

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    Sydney, Australia
    Also try "Last Known Good Configuration" and see if that works too
    phamid, Oct 4, 2013
  5. invalidIceCream

    sloon123

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    You did a great job by posting these nice pics and descriptions of exotic tourist.
    sloon123, Nov 12, 2013