    I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray clock.
    I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on w7 64 bit.
    Anyone have a freeware one that will?
    richard, Sep 22, 2010

  2. richard

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:19:28 -0700, richard wrote:

    > I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray clock.
    > I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on w7 64 bit.
    > Anyone have a freeware one that will?

    tclock-lite fails as well.
    richard, Sep 22, 2010

  3. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/22/2010 1:19 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray clock.
    > I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on w7 64 bit.
    > Anyone have a freeware one that will?

    Try this:
    http://software.informer.com/getfree-taskbar-clock-for-windows-7/

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Sep 22, 2010
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:26:25 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 9/22/2010 1:19 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray clock.
    >> I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on w7 64 bit.
    >> Anyone have a freeware one that will?

    > Try this:
    > http://software.informer.com/getfree-taskbar-clock-for-windows-7/

    seen that list. That big green download button is a trick ad to get you to
    download some stupid thing I wouldn't trust for nuthin.
    richard, Sep 22, 2010
  5. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:40:30 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:26:25 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 9/22/2010 1:19 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray
    >>> clock. I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on w7
    >>> 64 bit. Anyone have a freeware one that will?

    >> Try this:
    >> http://software.informer.com/getfree-taskbar-clock-for-windows-7/

    > seen that list. That big green download button is a trick ad to get you
    > to download some stupid thing I wouldn't trust for nuthin.

    It asks if you want to install Software Informer, just click no and your
    download will continue.

    Meat Plow, Sep 22, 2010
  6. richard

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:45:48 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:40:30 -0700, richard wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:26:25 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 9/22/2010 1:19 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    >>> following tidbit of information:
    >>> Try this:
    >>> http://software.informer.com/getfree-taskbar-clock-for-windows-7/

    >> seen that list. That big green download button is a trick ad to get you
    >> to download some stupid thing I wouldn't trust for nuthin.

    > It asks if you want to install Software Informer, just click no and your
    > download will continue.

    Not for me. I get sent to another site for "drivermender".
    richard, Sep 22, 2010
  7. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:56:53 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:45:48 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> seen that list. That big green download button is a trick ad to get
    >>> you to download some stupid thing I wouldn't trust for nuthin.

    >> It asks if you want to install Software Informer, just click no and
    >> your download will continue.

    > Not for me. I get sent to another site for "drivermender".

    Which link did you click on?

    Meat Plow, Sep 22, 2010
  8. richard

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 20:01:04 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:56:53 -0700, richard wrote:

    >>> It asks if you want to install Software Informer, just click no and
    >>> your download will continue.

    >> Not for me. I get sent to another site for "drivermender".

    > Which link did you click on?

    do you not understand that the site is a search engine?
    it gives you stuff related primarily to your search and a few variations of
    that search.
    That big green button is an advertisement. It has nothing to do with the
    search.
    richard, Sep 22, 2010
  9. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:32:12 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 20:01:04 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> Not for me. I get sent to another site for "drivermender".

    >> Which link did you click on?

    > do you not understand that the site is a search engine? it gives you
    > stuff related primarily to your search and a few variations of that
    > search.
    > That big green button is an advertisement. It has nothing to do with the
    > search.

    The site has several links for taskbar clocks under:

    taskbar clock for windows 7 in description

    taskbar clock for windows 7 in introduction

    I'm certain I understand how the site works. I'm also
    certain after your reply that you don't know how it works.

    Meat Plow, Sep 22, 2010
  10. richard

    Jan L Guest

    In article <11n58r1ekzsvm$.bgtpdrn294rf$>,
    says...

    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:19:28 -0700, richard wrote:
    >
    > > I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray clock.
    > > I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on w7 64 bit.
    > > Anyone have a freeware one that will?

    > tclock-lite fails as well.

    I use t clock v. 1.0.1. on Win 7 64

    http://www.stoicjoker.com/TClock/
    Jan L, Sep 28, 2010
  11. richard

    thanatoid Guest

    Jan L <> wrote in

    > In article <11n58r1ekzsvm$.bgtpdrn294rf$>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:19:28 -0700, richard wrote:
    >>
    >> > I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the
    >> > system tray clock. I tried using "atomic clock" but
    >> > apparently it won't run on w7 64 bit. Anyone have a
    >> > freeware one that will?

    No idea if it will run on your shit OS, but I just discovered
    this one recently, and of the dozen or so I have used over the
    years, it is definitely the BEST. Free version. Full version has
    stuff I don't need - YMMV.

    http://www.greenparrots.com/?clock

    --
    "Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
    - 21st Century Humanoid
    thanatoid, Sep 29, 2010