  1. My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now. I had the RC
    version which was great, pre-ordered the Home Premium and it arrived today.
    Early, probably because of the UK postal strike.
    Geoff Pearson, Oct 19, 2009

  2. Geoff Pearson

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Geoff Pearson Post:
    > My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now. I had the RC
    > version which was great, pre-ordered the Home Premium and it arrived today.
    > Early, probably because of the UK postal strike.

    Congratulations, enjoy, and good luck.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Oct 19, 2009

  3. "Geoff Pearson" <> via

    > My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now.
    > I had the RC version which was great, pre-ordered the
    > Home Premium and it arrived today. Early, probably
    > because of the UK postal strike.

    Please post a copy of it, and
    your Windows Genuine Product Key,
    so we can verify its authenticity
    and share in your joy and/or woes.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 19, 2009
  4. "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in message news:Xns9CA991C775518BuckyGram@216.151.153.166...
    > "Geoff Pearson" <> via
    >
    >> My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now.
    >> I had the RC version which was great, pre-ordered the
    >> Home Premium and it arrived today. Early, probably
    >> because of the UK postal strike.

    > Please post a copy of it, and
    > your Windows Genuine Product Key,
    > so we can verify its authenticity
    > and share in your joy and/or woes.
    >
    > --
    >
    > I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
    > and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'
    > I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY';
    > furthermore, I wonder if I bomb the Moon, can I
    > get me one of those Nobel Pizza Prizes?
    >
    > Repent! The end is near.... So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

    I will indeed along with nude photos of my wife and children.
    Geoff Pearson, Oct 19, 2009
  5. Geoff Pearson

    John Holmes Guest

    Geoff Pearson "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Bucky Breeder"

    <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote in message news:Xns9CA991C775518BuckyGram@216.151.153.166...
    >> "Geoff Pearson" <> via
    >>
    >>> My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now.
    >>> I had the RC version which was great, pre-ordered the
    >>> Home Premium and it arrived today. Early, probably
    >>> because of the UK postal strike.

    >> Please post a copy of it, and
    >> your Windows Genuine Product Key,
    >> so we can verify its authenticity
    >> and share in your joy and/or woes.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
    >> and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'
    >> I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY';
    >> furthermore, I wonder if I bomb the Moon, can I
    >> get me one of those Nobel Pizza Prizes?
    >>
    >> Repent! The end is near.... So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

    > I will indeed along with nude photos of my wife and children.

    As long as you skip the nude photos of yourself, that's OK with me.

    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Oct 19, 2009
  6. "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > Geoff Pearson "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >> "Bucky Breeder"

    > <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    >> wrote in message news:Xns9CA991C775518BuckyGram@216.151.153.166...
    >>> "Geoff Pearson" <> via

    >>> Please post a copy of it, and
    >>> your Windows Genuine Product Key,
    >>> so we can verify its authenticity
    >>> and share in your joy and/or woes.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
    >>> and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'
    >>> I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY';
    >>> furthermore, I wonder if I bomb the Moon, can I
    >>> get me one of those Nobel Pizza Prizes?
    >>>
    >>> Repent! The end is near.... So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

    >> I will indeed along with nude photos of my wife and children.
    >>

    > As long as you skip the nude photos of yourself, that's OK with me.
    >
    > --
    > <snip>

    Everything looks lovely in Windows 7
    Geoff Pearson, Oct 19, 2009
  7. Geoff Pearson

    Falco Guest

    Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > "Geoff Pearson" <> via
    >
    >> My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now.
    >> I had the RC version which was great, pre-ordered the
    >> Home Premium and it arrived today. Early, probably
    >> because of the UK postal strike.

    > Please post a copy of it, and
    > your Windows Genuine Product Key,
    > so we can verify its authenticity
    > and share in your joy and/or woes.

    Had two of 'em delivered today - and you can have both copies *AND* Genuine
    Product Keys for £400 or $660 - including postage and packing.

    Accept cash only in a brown paper envelope!
    Falco, Oct 19, 2009
  8. "Geoff Pearson" <> wrote in message
    > My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now. I had the RC
    > version which was great, pre-ordered the Home Premium and it arrived
    > today. Early, probably because of the UK postal strike.

    Well whoopdy freakin' do.
    John H. Holliday, Oct 19, 2009
  9. Geoff Pearson

    VanguardLH Guest

    Geoff Pearson wrote:

    > My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now. I had the RC
    > version which was great, pre-ordered the Home Premium and it arrived today.
    > Early, probably because of the UK postal strike.

    Oh goodie. We have another philo clone that posts their diary entries
    in Usenet.
    VanguardLH, Oct 19, 2009
  10. Geoff Pearson

    philo Guest

    VanguardLH wrote:
    > Geoff Pearson wrote:
    >
    >> My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now. I had the RC
    >> version which was great, pre-ordered the Home Premium and it arrived today.
    >> Early, probably because of the UK postal strike.

    > Oh goodie. We have another philo clone that posts their diary entries
    > in Usenet.

    WTF:

    I only post them so I can reference them later...
    they are infact my diary entries...but it never occured to me anyone
    actually read them

    you really need to get a life there young man...
    what are you, a voyeur?

    sheesh
    philo, Oct 19, 2009
  11. "Geoff Pearson" <> via

    > "Bucky Breeder" wrote in message
    >
    >> "Geoff Pearson" <> via
    >>
    >>> My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now.
    >>> I had the RC version which was great, pre-ordered the
    >>> Home Premium and it arrived today. Early, probably
    >>> because of the UK postal strike.

    >> Please post a copy of it, and
    >> your Windows Genuine Product Key,
    >> so we can verify its authenticity
    >> and share in your joy and/or woes.

    > I will indeed along with nude photos of my wife and children.

    Ohhhhh lodddy, lodddy, NOT the chillins, pleeeaaasssseeee....
    Dis' is 'posed to be a fammie groop.

    (Is yer wife really, really pretty?)

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 19, 2009
  12. "Geoff Pearson" <> deflatulated this with

    > "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> Geoff Pearson "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>

    >>> "Bucky Breeder"

    >> <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>

    >>> I will indeed along with nude photos of my wife and children.
    >>>

    >> As long as you skip the nude photos of yourself, that's OK with me.
    >>
    >> --
    >> <snip>
    >>

    > Everything looks lovely in Windows 7

    <spews my latte...> ROTF-LMAO!!!

    Take that, Apple guy!

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 19, 2009
  13. Geoff Pearson

    Fred Guest

    > My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now. I had the RC
    > version which was great, pre-ordered the Home Premium and it arrived
    > today. Early, probably because of the UK postal strike.

    Um .....don't strikes hold things up?
    Fred, Oct 19, 2009
  14. "Falco" <falco@diilly-daally....invalid.com> via

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> "Geoff Pearson" <> via
    >>
    >>> My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now.
    >>> I had the RC version which was great, pre-ordered the
    >>> Home Premium and it arrived today. Early, probably
    >>> because of the UK postal strike.

    >> Please post a copy of it, and
    >> your Windows Genuine Product Key,
    >> so we can verify its authenticity
    >> and share in your joy and/or woes.

    > Had two of 'em delivered today - and you can have both
    > copies *AND* Genuine Product Keys for £400 or $660 -
    > including postage and packing.
    >
    > Accept cash only in a brown paper envelope!

    Actually, I was going to wait for a deal of some sort,
    hopefully from a college book store if I can get a copy
    of the Ultimate version in an OEM release...

    but it is "the thought" that counts.

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 19, 2009
  15. Geoff Pearson

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The VanguardLH Post:
    > Geoff Pearson wrote:
    >
    >> My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now. I had the RC
    >> version which was great, pre-ordered the Home Premium and it arrived today.
    >> Early, probably because of the UK postal strike.

    > Oh goodie. We have another philo clone that posts their diary entries
    > in Usenet.

    Sorry Philo, but I had to laugh at this one. <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 19, 2009
  16. Geoff Pearson

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The philo Post:
    > VanguardLH wrote:
    >> Geoff Pearson wrote:
    >>
    >>> My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now. I had the
    >>> RC version which was great, pre-ordered the Home Premium and it
    >>> arrived today. Early, probably because of the UK postal strike.

    >> Oh goodie. We have another philo clone that posts their diary entries
    >> in Usenet.

    > WTF:
    >
    > I only post them so I can reference them later...
    > they are infact my diary entries...but it never occured to me anyone
    > actually read them
    >
    > you really need to get a life there young man...
    > what are you, a voyeur?
    >

    > sheesh

    LOL All in a days fun, Enquireing Minds Want To Know. <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 19, 2009
  17. Geoff Pearson

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The philo Post:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The VanguardLH Post:

    >>> Oh goodie. We have another philo clone that posts their diary entries
    >>> in Usenet.

    >> Sorry Philo, but I had to laugh at this one. <g>
    >>

    > Yes...I had a good laugh myself...
    > he made a good point...
    > not that I could care one way or the other what the hell anyone thinks
    > of all the idiocy I post here.
    >
    > Truth is , if I can get it all out of my system...it clears my mind of
    > all the rubbish...
    > and if i post here ...at least I don't have to pester my GF with it all
    >
    > Oh, BTW: she's been upgraded to fiancé now...
    >
    > once we get married I'll be known as Mr. Philo I guess <G>

    Congratulations !!! Oh there goes that Artists husband, I never will
    forget oh what's his name. <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 20, 2009
  18. Geoff Pearson

    Tony Guest

    Just download the OEM version from the internet it doesn't need a serial
    number or activation.

    Bucky Breeder wrote:

    > "Geoff Pearson" <> via
    >
    > > My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now.
    > > I had the RC version which was great, pre-ordered the
    > > Home Premium and it arrived today. Early, probably
    > > because of the UK postal strike.

    > Please post a copy of it, and
    > your Windows Genuine Product Key,
    > so we can verify its authenticity
    > and share in your joy and/or woes.
    >
    > --
    >
    > I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
    > and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'
    > I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY';
    > furthermore, I wonder if I bomb the Moon, can I
    > get me one of those Nobel Pizza Prizes?
    >
    > Repent! The end is near.... So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Oct 20, 2009
  19. .... and *which* internet would that be, please?

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 20, 2009