    PS: I was reinstalling a win95 on a industrial machine yesterday - I
    just realised how well that works, no problems.... it just works well,
    and even faster than than W7. And the computer is only 233Mhz/32 Mb
    Sonnich Jensen, Aug 4, 2011

  2. Sonnich Jensen

    John Turco Guest

    Sonnich Jensen wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I want to turn off "Remember each folders settings". I want a list
    > view all the time.
    > This was easy in XP, turn it off, and "set view to all folders".
    >
    > Now, I can set this "to all folders", but whenever I go to a folder
    > with pictures it f**** goes to thumbnail mode. Next to ordinary files
    > I get a "detailed view".
    >
    > I want my list view all the times.... how do I do that?
    >
    > Sonnich

    I own a notebook PC (eMachines "E725-4520") that came, with Windows
    7 "Home Premium" 64-bit installed. Yet, I haven't tried the computer
    enough, to learn very much about its OS.

    > PS: I was reinstalling a win95 on a industrial machine yesterday - I
    > just realised how well that works, no problems.... it just works well,
    > and even faster than than W7. And the computer is only 233Mhz/32 Mb

    Just wanted to comment on this, as I tend to concur completely. My
    brief encounters with Win7 (on the E725-4520) were frustrating; I
    think it's a "downgrade" from Windows XP, which my desktop system
    uses.

    Good luck!

    --
    Cordially,