    Any other issues I might face?

    Thanks in Advance.

    Tim
    TimParker, Jan 19, 2010

  2. TimParker

    alexd Guest

    Meanwhile, at the comp.dcom.sys.cisco Job Justification Hearings, TimParker
    chose the tried and tested strategy of:

    > I just 2 new laptops that are Windows 7 Enterprise 64Bit and need to
    > get them connected to our ASA 5505 for VPN connection.
    >
    > The ASA is 7.2(4) and ASDM is 5.2(4). In my searching so far, it
    > appears that for 64Bit Win7 I need to use the AnyConnect VPN Client.

    You could try http://www.shrew.net/download/vpn . It's 64bit and will import
    a PCF file.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    18:36:43 up 2 days, 7:28, 7 users, load average: 0.33, 0.58, 0.74
    alexd, Jan 19, 2010

  3. TimParker

    Jeff Guest

    Cisco isnt making a 64 bit client for the vpn. They want you to use
    the new ssl vpn client they have.

    Jeff, Jan 21, 2010
  4. TimParker

    alexd Guest

    Meanwhile, at the comp.dcom.sys.cisco Job Justification Hearings, Andrew
    Hodgson chose the tried and tested strategy of:

    > On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:37:43 +0000, alexd <>
    > wrote:

    >>You could try http://www.shrew.net/download/vpn . It's 64bit and will
    >>import a PCF file.

    > Will this work with group authentication?

    If you mean, will it decode the enc_GroupPwd= line in the pcf, then the
    answer is 'yes'.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    21:38:53 up 2 days, 40 min, 5 users, load average: 0.05, 0.01, 0.00
    alexd, Jan 22, 2010
  5. TimParker

    alexd Guest

    Meanwhile, at the comp.dcom.sys.cisco Job Justification Hearings, Jeff chose
    the tried and tested strategy of:

    > Cisco isnt making a 64 bit client for the vpn. They want you to use
    > the new ssl vpn client they have.

    I think that's pretty much the point of this thread.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    21:41:05 up 2 days, 42 min, 5 users, load average: 0.02, 0.02, 0.00
    alexd, Jan 22, 2010
  6. TimParker

    Gary Guest

    Gary, Jan 26, 2010
  7. TimParker

    remaker

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Cisco official 64 bit VPN client

    FYI: Cisco VPN Client adds support for 64-bit Windows Vista and Windows 7 as of release 5.0.7. Windows XP 64 bit is not supported, and there is no intention ever to add support for that.
    remaker, May 13, 2010