windows 64 stable beta

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2Vhbg==?=, May 18, 2005.

  1. is there a free windows 64 beta system that i freely available?

    thansk for any info.

    =?Utf-8?B?c2Vhbg==?=, May 18, 2005

  2. "sean" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > is there a free windows 64 beta system that i freely available?
    >
    > thansk for any info.

    No because we are out of Beta the product is released.
    You can get the trial versions here
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/evaluation/trial.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/evaluation/trial/default.mspx

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], May 18, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c2Vhbg==?=

    Juan Jansen Guest

    Hi Mike,

    Whats keeping the Eval download version of XP x64 RTM?

    Greetings

    Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen, May 18, 2005
  4. "Juan Jansen" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Mike,
    >
    > Whats keeping the Eval download version of XP x64 RTM?
    >
    > Greetings
    >
    > Juan Jansen

    I'm not sure - might as well order the CD :)
    (I'll check)
    --

    Regards,

    Mike