    DWIN64 and /MACHINE:x86 top /MACHINE:x64. Is that the only change
    applicable to port this application

    - Ajit
    ajit, Jul 7, 2008

  2. You'll probably do better asking this over on one of the MSDN forums - this
    newsgroup, while focused on 64-bit issues, is primarily aimed at IT Pros and
    home users, and we don't have a whole lot of developers who hang out here.
    That being said, you might well get lucky, we do have a few.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 7, 2008