    weeks how long does it last for and if I want to put a full verson on how do
    I do it, have you got to do a new install and where do I get old of a full
    verson I from the uk

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?=, Jan 12, 2006

  2. Its last for 120 days, you can do an upgrade from the Trial to the full
    version before it expires and it will retain all your settings. If it
    expires before you received full version, you will have to do a repair
    install by booting of the disk, accept the F8 License Agreement, and choose
    repair.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 12, 2006

  3. Andre thanks for the info just one more thing just been on to a uk site which
    as got windows oem for sale with sp2 I have got the verson with sp1 will
    the verson sp2 upgrade be ok or will I after look for a verson with sp1

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?=, Jan 12, 2006
  4. XP with SP2 is NOT x64 Edition. There is no SP2 for XP x64 - It is linked to
    the Server 2003 versioning, which is at SP1 level. (Note that Server 2003
    SP1 shipped AFTER XP SP2, and contains all the security enhancements in
    SP2.)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 12, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    You are mixing Windows XP 32-bit SP2 with the latest version of X64 version
    you have, the latest version is SP1

    John Barnes, Jan 12, 2006

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 12, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?=

    DKI Guest

    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Operating_Systems_20.html
    http://www.savastore.com/productinf...Savastore&product_id=10284021&pid=14&rstrat=0
    http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=89195
    these are the only places i know that sell Windows XP X64 in the UK but i am
    not sure but i think www.dabs.com do but not 100%

    DKI, Jan 12, 2006