    bit rejected it.

    Any input?

    Bob AZ

    Bob AZ, Jan 21, 2010

  2. Bob  AZ

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Bob:
    Download the Nvidia drivers from
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_196.21_whql.html. They should work for
    XP x64. Have a great day.
    --
    Dennis Pack
    Win-7 Enterprise x64, Win-7 Professional x64.

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4791 (20100120) __________

    http://www.eset.com

    Dennis Pack, Jan 21, 2010

  3. Bob  AZ

    James Kosin Guest

    On 1/20/2010 9:14 PM, Bob AZ wrote:
    > I have a MSI NX7300LE-TD128eh Video Card that I need to install. I
    > tried the MSI site and did download the Vista 64 Bit driver but XP64
    > bit rejected it.
    >
    > Any input?
    >
    > Bob AZ

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_169.21_whql.html

    This is the latest that supports the 7300 LE series.
    The latest drivers have dropped support for the 7300 LE....

    James

    James Kosin, Jan 21, 2010
  4. Bob  AZ

    James Kosin Guest

    On 1/20/2010 10:33 PM, James Kosin wrote:
    > On 1/20/2010 9:14 PM, Bob AZ wrote:
    >> I have a MSI NX7300LE-TD128eh Video Card that I need to install. I
    >> tried the MSI site and did download the Vista 64 Bit driver but XP64
    >> bit rejected it.
    >>
    >> Any input?
    >>
    >> Bob AZ

    > http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_169.21_whql.html
    >
    > This is the latest that supports the 7300 LE series.
    > The latest drivers have dropped support for the 7300 LE....
    >
    > James

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_175.16_whql.html

    Sorry... this link has the latest.!!!

    James Kosin, Jan 21, 2010
  5. Bob  AZ

    James Kosin Guest

    On 1/20/2010 10:36 PM, James Kosin wrote:
    > On 1/20/2010 10:33 PM, James Kosin wrote:
    >> On 1/20/2010 9:14 PM, Bob AZ wrote:
    >>> I have a MSI NX7300LE-TD128eh Video Card that I need to install. I
    >>> tried the MSI site and did download the Vista 64 Bit driver but XP64
    >>> bit rejected it.
    >>>
    >>> Any input?
    >>>
    >>> Bob AZ

    >> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_169.21_whql.html
    >>
    >> This is the latest that supports the 7300 LE series.
    >> The latest drivers have dropped support for the 7300 LE....
    >>
    >> James

    > http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_175.16_whql.html
    >
    > Sorry... this link has the latest.!!!

    And this is the last windows Vista drivers...

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_175.19_whql.html

    I suggest you download both... just in case you want to upgrade to Vista
    at some point. But, this won't work with XP...!!!

    James

    James Kosin, Jan 21, 2010
  6. Bob  AZ

    Bob AZ Guest

    > And this is the last windows Vista drivers...
    >
    > http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_175.19_whql.html
    >
    > I suggest you download both... just in case you want to upgrade to Vista
    > at some point. �But, this won't work with XP...!!!
    >
    > James- Hide quoted text -

    Dennis & James

    Thanks for all the responses. I did download and install the XP driver
    from Nvidia. ReSetup my Display using the Control Panel and all is
    well again. Now I can install my SCSI card in the lone PC slot and
    have my Nikon LS4500AF Film scanner back online.

    Also will be looking at SAS features on my motherboard. I have been
    able to make SCSI work for the last 10 years but am not sure about the
    SAS SCSI feature on my Intel MB. S5520SC.

    Not to run on but I underestimated all the things to do once I had my
    New Computer, clone, built and up and running. I am sure the SAS SCSI
    feature will not be the end of it. But at least I know what programs
    and software are on the computer.

    Thanks again
    Bob AZ

    Bob AZ, Jan 21, 2010
  7. Bob  AZ

    James Kosin Guest

    On 1/20/2010 11:09 PM, Bob AZ wrote:
    >> And this is the last windows Vista drivers...
    >>
    >> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_175.19_whql.html
    >>
    >> I suggest you download both... just in case you want to upgrade to Vista
    >> at some point. �But, this won't work with XP...!!!
    >>
    >> James- Hide quoted text -

    > Dennis& James
    >
    > Thanks for all the responses. I did download and install the XP driver
    > from Nvidia. ReSetup my Display using the Control Panel and all is
    > well again. Now I can install my SCSI card in the lone PC slot and
    > have my Nikon LS4500AF Film scanner back online.
    >
    > Also will be looking at SAS features on my motherboard. I have been
    > able to make SCSI work for the last 10 years but am not sure about the
    > SAS SCSI feature on my Intel MB. S5520SC.
    >
    > Not to run on but I underestimated all the things to do once I had my
    > New Computer, clone, built and up and running. I am sure the SAS SCSI
    > feature will not be the end of it. But at least I know what programs
    > and software are on the computer.
    >
    > Thanks again
    > Bob AZ

    http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=36600

    This is Intel's site... They seem to say you don't have integrated SAS
    ports; but, the drivers section lists SAS RAID support.
    Drivers and everything are on the website above. Just have to click on
    the 'software downloads' section.

    That is a NICE motherboard. It looks like it may have cost you a bit.
    It has 12 DDR-3 memory slots. It is classified as a workstation board;
    but, it has the features of a powerful server board.

    James

    James Kosin, Jan 21, 2010
  8. Bob  AZ

    Bob AZ Guest

    > That is a NICE motherboard. �It looks like it may have cost you a bit.
    > It has 12 DDR-3 memory slots. �It is classified as a workstation board;
    > but, it has the features of a powerful server board.
    >
    > James-

    James

    I picked out another board about 2 years ago. When I finally got
    everything lined up the original board had been dropped and the
    S5520CA appeared to be the replacement. I do like the 12 memory slots
    since DDR3 bigger than 1GB is not readily available where I live. I do
    make a lot of decisions based on spare parts being readily available
    since when using my computer for photography a breakdown is expensive.
    At present I have 4 slots in use. Will add the other when I get a few
    more things going. The video problem is OK now so the SCSI thing needs
    addressing.

    I looked at the Adaptec site and it seems that the AHA2930CU is out
    for 64bit. So probably another SCSI board is in order. Not sure which
    one so will bug Adaptec about what to get hold of. Has to be PCI I
    think. I also need to make my way past Nikon to get a 64 bit driver
    for my scanner. There is a 50 pin SAS Module slot. Not sure how to
    use it or where to ask. Perhaps Adaptec has the module. Hopefully not
    a fortune. Will have to look in on that.

    Take care and thanks for the assistance.
    Bob AZ

    Bob AZ, Jan 21, 2010