    and that it also lists that it comes with ES,FR,IT MUI CD whatever that
    means. Can someone clarify what the differences are between the 3 and what
    ES,FR,IT MUI CD means?

    =?Utf-8?B?a2RyYWdzNjg=?=, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Hello,
    ZAT-00007 is a 3 Pack of OEM x64 media
    ZAT-00024 is a 3 pack of OEM x64 MUI( multilingual) media
    ZAT- 00054 is a 1 pack of OEM x64 media
    Spanish, French Italian Multi-lingual
    ZAT- 00054 should be much cheaper than the three packs since it's one
    package.

    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

    --------------------
    <From: "=?Utf-8?B?a2RyYWdzNjg=?=" <>
    <Subject: Windows 64 bit different versions?
    <Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:23:03 -0700
    <Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    <
    <I recently bought a 64 bit AMD hp laptop and I am considering putting
    Windows
    <Pro 64 on it. my question is this. I find that there is a ZAT-00007
    <aZAT-00024 and a ZAT- 00054 version. I have not been able to determine the
    <difference between them except that the 00024 was $3.00 more than the
    other 2

    Darrell Gorter[MSFT], Oct 6, 2005

  3. It means its sold in 3 packs, and MUI means multilingual user interface for
    different languages, Spansih, Frech, etc. So if you are a system builder,
    you will likely buy it. Maybe someone can provide some additional
    explanation.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 6, 2005
  4. So.... get the ZAT-00054 single pack for one measly laptop then right? I
    don't need multi language since I am mono lingual, or do I?

    =?Utf-8?B?a2RyYWdzNjg=?=, Oct 7, 2005
  5. Get the one thats affordable. Get the 3 pack if you plan on building
    systems. In your case, I would get the ZAT- 00054 1 pack of OEM x64 media.
    Yes, its multilingual, but who cares.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 7, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?a2RyYWdzNjg=?=

    Bo Persson Guest

    "kdrags68" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > So.... get the ZAT-00054 single pack for one measly laptop then
    > right? I
    > don't need multi language since I am mono lingual, or do I?

    It depends on what language you speak, of course. :)

    If you like to use spanish, french, or italian, you will like the
    multi language packs. If you run it in english anyway, go for the best
    price!

    Bo Persson

    Bo Persson, Oct 7, 2005