    hints at http://www.belkin.com concerning this issues

    WFG
    Jimmy

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2wxOTg1?=, Jan 25, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y2wxOTg1?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    If there are no drivers at www.belkin.com for 64-bit Windows then it will
    probably not work. (Windows XP x64 drivers will probably work on 64-bit
    Vista if they are signed. I'm using a few XP drivers on my system.)

    Another place to look is www.planetamd64.com in the downloads section. (You
    have to register but it's free.) You may also search and see if anyone has
    had any luck getting this device to work in Windows XP x64 with a different
    driver. (For example, I am using a Dell wireless adapter with a generic
    Broadcom driver in Vista. I'm not very familiar with Belkin's products so I
    don't know if something similar will be possible.)

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Jan 25, 2007

  3. cl1985,

    If your product is registered with Belkin, commonly they provide excellent
    telephone support, you might consider asking about XP x64 as well as Vista
    x64.
    --
    Life is Wonderful while using Vista solo !

    Posting & Painting
    "Painting, n.: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather, and
    exposing them to the critic."

    Ambrose Bierce
    **********

    =?Utf-8?B?VmlzdGEgUmVhZHk=?=, Jan 25, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Y2wxOTg1?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    cl1985:
    The Belkin w/lan adapters use various chipsets depending on version.
    Driver availability depends on the chipset on the card. the chipset maker
    and model are listed in the chip. If it has the Broadcom chipset the drivers
    are included with Vista RTM. If it has the Ralink RT2500 chipset driver
    version 3.0.1.0 has to be installed manually. I don't know about drivers for
    other chipsets because I don't have any cards with the other chipsets.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64

    Dennis Pack, Jan 25, 2007
  5. Hi, I have the same wireless adaptor and went ahead and bought Vista 64 bit.
    Surprisingly, it didnt work, so I called belkin support. What you need is the
    same adaptor that has a ver.5000 sticker next to the barcode on the box.
    These have a Ralink chipset, and Ralink provide drivers that are vista 32 and
    64 bit compatible for wireless adaptors with their chipset. Info on this can
    be fe found at:

    http://www.ralinktech.com/ralink/Home/Support/Windows.html

    Obviously, getting an adaptor with this chipset will be a pain as you cant
    tell which chipset each adaptor uses, but I have been told by belkin that the
    ver.5000 has this chipset.

    Hope this helps, If you already have ver.5000, just go ahead and grab those
    drivers :)

    =?Utf-8?B?Qmhhdg==?=, Jan 26, 2007
  6. Did you perhaps got it to work on windows vista?

    =?Utf-8?B?Tk1F?=, May 31, 2007