    icon returns to taskbar and sits there but no updates installed and
    icon remains in taskbar. Any help?

    itma

    itma, May 11, 2007

  2. itma

    Guest

    I had major probs with win update mysefl yesterday, first I wouold go
    to the control panel and turn automatic updates off for now ( you can
    turn it back on later) then I would go to microsoft . com or just
    click on windows update from Tools->>Windows Update from within
    Internet Explorer and do a manual update, see if that works any better.

    , May 11, 2007