    exams for winserver2003,
    can anyone suggest the books to refer?

    Malik.

    Malik, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Malik

    Raj Guest

    Many guys are facing the same issue...we are MCSE Windows
    2003 certified and want to upgrade to Windows 2003 , but
    what is the upgrade path?

    Raj

    Raj, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Malik

    Consultant Guest

    you have taken the shortest path already, haji

    Consultant, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Malik

    MCSE World Guest

    Get the Syngress 70-292 and 70-296 books.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 17, 2003
  5. Malik

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Hey ng. So i installed 2003 on a test box today. i was playing around with
    it. you really have to look hard to find any differences w/2000.

    so is "shadow copy" similar to netware's server cache architecure?

    "Malik" <> wrote in news:03a501c3acd6$77ec9cc0
    $:

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 17, 2003
  6. Malik

    gtaylor Guest

    Actually, there are many differences between 2000 and 2003. Volume
    Shadow Copy, Universal group caching, DNS improvments, Application
    Directory Partitions, Automated System Recovery, Improved inter-site
    replication, ability to rename domains and domain controllers, group
    policy enchancments, software restriction policies, and IIS 6, to name
    but a few. Now how useful these new features are really varies
    according to each environment.

    I see how a large corporation would benefit from the improvments in
    DNS resolution with additions of stub zones and conditional
    forwarding, Active directory and intersite replication improvments,
    and universal group caching. A small user shop of 50 PC's with one
    domain and one site may not gain much except things like volume shadow
    and ASR. Once you start delving into it, you'll see there are many
    subtle and not so subtle differences. Again, how much benefit they
    are to an organization will vary. I will say that in my line of work,
    we are seeing great interest in 2003.

    gtaylor, Nov 18, 2003