    windows 2000 fine serveur and all goes here well. After arrest of serveur
    2003 x64 I cannot make login with no user of my dominion, nepure with domain
    admin. I cannot use windows 2003 x64 with TO to 32 bit? Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?VG9tYXN6?=, Sep 8, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VG9tYXN6?=

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "Tomasz" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > HI
    > I have windows 2003 x64, and the put one under 32 acive directory to bit
    > on
    > windows 2000 fine serveur and all goes here well. After arrest of serveur
    > 2003 x64 I cannot make login with no user of my dominion, nepure with
    > domain
    > admin. I cannot use windows 2003 x64 with TO to 32 bit? Thanks

    I am sorry to say that your question is not understood. Perhaps you might
    find a newsgroup that
    is in your native language, or perhaps try to repost an make your question a
    little more clear.

    Bobby
    NoNoBadDog!, Sep 8, 2005

  3. "NoNoBadDog!" wrote:

    > "Tomasz" <> wrote in message
    > > HI
    > > I have windows 2003 x64, and the put one under 32 acive directory to bit
    > > on
    > > windows 2000 fine serveur and all goes here well. After arrest of serveur
    > > 2003 x64 I cannot make login with no user of my dominion, nepure with
    > > domain
    > > admin. I cannot use windows 2003 x64 with TO to 32 bit? Thanks

    > I am sorry to say that your question is not understood. Perhaps you might
    > find a newsgroup that
    > is in your native language, or perhaps try to repost an make your question a
    > little more clear.
    >
    > Bobby

    windows 2003 x64 can be added to Active directory based on windows 2000
    serveur to 32 bit? not there are problems after with login?
    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9tYXN6?=, Sep 8, 2005
  4. "Tomasz" <> wrote in message
    > HI
    > I have windows 2003 x64, and the put one under 32 acive directory to bit
    > on
    > windows 2000 fine serveur and all goes here well. After arrest of serveur
    > 2003 x64 I cannot make login with no user of my dominion, nepure with
    > domain
    > admin. I cannot use windows 2003 x64 with TO to 32 bit? Thanks

    Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition and Windows XP Professional x64 Edition can
    be members of a 32-bit Active Directory (or even as a DC for the Server
    product). They should be able to login without any problems.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], Sep 8, 2005
  5. "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" wrote:

    > "Tomasz" <> wrote in message
    > > HI
    > > I have windows 2003 x64, and the put one under 32 acive directory to bit
    > > on
    > > windows 2000 fine serveur and all goes here well. After arrest of serveur
    > > 2003 x64 I cannot make login with no user of my dominion, nepure with
    > > domain
    > > admin. I cannot use windows 2003 x64 with TO to 32 bit? Thanks

    > Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition and Windows XP Professional x64 Edition can
    > be members of a 32-bit Active Directory (or even as a DC for the Server
    > product). They should be able to login without any problems.

    My added serveur 2003 x64 to TO 32 bit (windows 2000), I cannot make login
    to it with customers of TO From error that customer or password is mistakes
    to you

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9tYXN6?=, Sep 8, 2005
  6. Look for other networking problem. There is no known problem with x64
    Edition in a Windows 2000 domain environment. If your new Server 2003 x64
    computer has an nvidia chipset, install and uninstall the Firewall
    software - it could be causing problems.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 8, 2005