    When is Windows 2003 server resource kit from MS Press comming out? I have
    seen it in Amazon that I can preorder it but now it is gone..... Windows
    2000 server resource kit was a great help to me.

    Guan Foo Wah, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Guan Foo Wah

    Kat Guest

    Kat, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Guan Foo Wah

    Kat Guest

    Before I get flamed, I boo boo'd. See below.

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/techref/en-us/default.asp

    http://tinyurl.com/25xek

    There was a link on the page I sent, I copied it incorrectly.

    Windows Server 2003 Technical Reference

    Looking for The Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 Resource Kit? See the
    Windows Server 2003 Technical Reference documentation, which provides
    comprehensive information about the technologies included in the
    Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 operating system. This set of Technical
    Reference documentation is designed to assist IT planners and
    administrators by providing the foundational information about the
    technology components of the operating system.

    --
    Kat

    /* To be or Not to be. Aww, to hell with it */

    Kat, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Guan Foo Wah

    Neil Guest

    Kat <> wrote in

    > Guan Foo Wah wrote:
    >
    >> When is Windows 2003 server resource kit from MS Press comming out? I
    >> have seen it in Amazon that I can preorder it but now it is gone.....
    >> Windows 2000 server resource kit was a great help to me.

    > http://tinyurl.com/a32f
    >
    > or
    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9D467A69-57FF-
    > 4AE7-96EE-B18C4790CFFD&displaylang=en
    >
    > Please use google first. Or microsoft.

    in addition to teh tools you can find the online doc at

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/reskits/default.asp

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  5. Guan Foo Wah

    Guan Foo Wah Guest

    Hi,

    A am not refering to the resource kit tools but rather the books...

    Guan Foo Wah, Apr 13, 2004
  6. Guan Foo Wah

    Hired Goon Guest

    check this out: