    not someone who wants to learn at my expense!

    Thanks,
    Ben

    Ben, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Ben

    Lennier Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 00:33:37 +1300, Ben wrote:

    > Would anyone on this NG, for a fee of course, be able to help me set up
    > and configure a Windows 2003 Server located in Milford, and possibly do
    > some ongoing remote management?

    Is there a reason why you specifically want your server to be running
    Windows?

    Lennier

    Lennier, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Ben

    Ben Guest

    "Lennier" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 00:33:37 +1300, Ben wrote:
    >
    > > Would anyone on this NG, for a fee of course, be able to help me set up
    > > and configure a Windows 2003 Server located in Milford, and possibly do
    > > some ongoing remote management?

    > Is there a reason why you specifically want your server to be running
    > Windows?
    >
    > Lennier

    It's going to be running some proprietary software that requires Windows.
    Should have also mentioned that the server has hardware RAID1 so the person
    will need knowledge of that too.

    Ben

    Ben, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Ben

    Invisible Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 06:37:05 +1300, Lennier <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 00:33:37 +1300, Ben wrote:
    >
    >> Would anyone on this NG, for a fee of course, be able to help me set up
    >> and configure a Windows 2003 Server located in Milford, and possibly do
    >> some ongoing remote management?

    >Is there a reason why you specifically want your server to be running
    >Windows?

    It's what some people want. Get over it & deal with it.

    Invisible, Dec 18, 2003