    responding (crashes) with an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Bug
    Check 0xA) error.
    Please help.
    Jack, Dec 10, 2003

  2. after such crashes windows 2003 server offers to send a report to microsoft.
    it's called OCA (Online Crash Analysis)
    they diagnose your dump file and give results about which driver caused the
    crash
    I'm 99.9% sure it's a driver installed, so try rolling back any new device
    drivers you have installed, check that all drivers are signed by Microsoft,
    obtain newer versions of drivers from the manufacturers site, if the problem
    persists contact your software or hardware vendor.

    Andrew Lomakin, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Jack

    Jtyc Guest

    > A Windows Server 2003 enterprise-based system stops
    > responding (crashes) with an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Bug
    > Check 0xA) error.
    > Please help.

    I had that same problem that I just fixed last night. It was a bad stick of
    memory. That doesn't mean it is in your case but it is possibility you may
    want to consider.
    Jtyc, Dec 10, 2003
  4. Jack

    Jim McCarty Guest

    I have seen this with wireless card or network cards.

    Jim McCarty, Dec 10, 2003
  5. Jack

    Guest Guest

    you gave us so much info were should i start to help you

    Guest, Dec 11, 2003