    to be installed after R2, other then that I can't tell if the upgrade was
    successful...Any suggestions?

    Ali

    Eslami, Ali, Jul 20, 2006

  2. R2 doesn't actually install much that you'd notice when you run the install
    disk. What it does do is give you additional Windows Components that you can
    then add. So, if you open Add/Remove Programs -> Windows Components, you
    should see additional options. Things like FSRM, SUA, NFS, etc. (They're all
    mostly below that first, fairly obvious, list, of course.)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel, Jul 20, 2006

  3. My 2003 Standard shows R2 in the System Properties, however, it may be that
    you need to reboot before you'll see that.
    --
    MCSE NT/2000/2003

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGZvc2Jlbm5lcg==?=, Jul 20, 2006