    network that they have to click on OK before proceeding.

    Anyone know if you can do this with Windows 2003 Server?

    TIA
    CatManDo, Dec 20, 2004

  2. CatManDo, <>, the inadmissible, swanky gusher, and
    milling-machine operator, alleged:

    > I want to be able to get a pop-up box to appear when users connect to the
    > network that they have to click on OK before proceeding.
    >
    > Anyone know if you can do this with Windows 2003 Server?

    Write a policy, you completely stupid ****, in gpedit.msc.

    And while you're at it, tell your boss to kick you up the fucking arse and
    fire you, you fucking useless cuntfungus.

    --
    Registered Linux User: #344402
    Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine: #235500
    Jacob Luck-Spruill, Dec 20, 2004

  3. CatManDo

    Jim Berwick Guest

    Jacob Luck-Spruill <-self-opinionated-
    flesh-wound.org> wrote in
    gallberry.net:

    > Write a policy, you completely stupid ****, in gpedit.msc.

    I normally don't respond like that, but I agree. If the OP is somehow in
    charge of a Windows 2003 network, and doesn't know how google works, they
    should be fired.
    Jim Berwick, Dec 20, 2004
  4. CatManDo

    CatManDo Guest

    thanks for all your unhelpful posts.

    I will look on Google, if you don't like certain posts then just ignore
    them, no one made you read it.
    CatManDo, Dec 20, 2004