    i have a problem activating my product key again.. can i
    just skip the activation process? is there anyway i can
    solve it? help me=(
    james, Sep 21, 2004

  2. james

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, james climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > i have a problem activating my product key again.. can i
    > just skip the activation process? is there anyway i can
    > solve it? help me=(

    Wattsamatter Rowdy? Run out of first names?
    JaR, Sep 21, 2004

  3. james

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, james climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> i have a problem activating my product key again.. can i
    >> just skip the activation process? is there anyway i can
    >> solve it? help me=(
    >>

    > Wattsamatter Rowdy? Run out of first names?

    Whach-a talkin' 'bout Willis?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 21, 2004
  4. james

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, james climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >>
    >>> i have a problem activating my product key again.. can i
    >>> just skip the activation process? is there anyway i can
    >>> solve it? help me=(
    >>>

    >> Wattsamatter Rowdy? Run out of first names?

    > Whach-a talkin' 'bout Willis?

    You saying it's not you posting these silly trolls?
    JaR, Sep 21, 2004
  5. james

    Hermit Dave Guest

    lmao...

    Well i am not going to get into why cant you activate !!!!
    I reckon you are using the retail version. consider using Volume Licensing
    version. With that you dont need the activation thingybob.

    Could i suggest a way you get away without it !!!! i could but since you
    asked it in a NG.. i rather wouldn't. Google it... should help

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)