    what I need to do would be awesome.

    Thanks

    , Nov 21, 2006

  2. beenthere Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/desktopdeployment/articles/051705ev.mspx

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/events/windows2003srv/tnt1-119.mspx

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/events/windows2003srv/tnt1-119.mspx

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/events/windows2003srv/tnt1-119.mspx

    You`re best bet is to go to things like the above.
    You can find more by going to www.google.com, and
    typing in `understanding XP group policies.
    HTH.
    bw..OJ

    beenthere, Nov 21, 2006