    Is there any one out here that can give me a clue in what to do?
    Best regards
    Abbyss

    Abbyss, Sep 3, 2003

  2. "Abbyss" <> wrote in
    news:7gj5b.18592$:

    > Hi group!
    > I need some help regarding Windows 2000.
    > Every first time (after boot) I'm entering Outlook Express I need to
    > type in my mail password, I've hooked up "save password" but it won't.

    <snip>

    Does this help? :

    <URL:http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=264672>

    Santiago Zawojski, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Abbyss

    Boomer Guest

    Abbyss wrote:
    > Hi group!
    > I need some help regarding Windows 2000.
    > Every first time (after boot) I'm entering Outlook Express I need to
    > type in my mail password, I've hooked up "save password" but it won't.
    > This problem has been here since the installation of Windows 2000,
    > and I have installed service pack 2 and upgraded Internet
    > Explorer/Outlook Express but the problem won't go away.
    > Is there any one out here that can give me a clue in what to do?

    Can't tell you much, but someone will be along shortly to offer advice. In
    the meantime, you might like to look for earlier posts on the same subject.

    Rindler Sigurd would also like me to tell you that you should not jump off
    the roof of your house. You might hurt yourself, apparently.

    And as for posting, whatever you do, don't post in HTML. And if you want to
    post test messages, please use a TEST group.

    alt.test --------------------------------->
    misc.test ------------------------------>
    za.test --------------------------------->

    The purpose of test newsgroups is to allow users to test
    their news software and servers without annoying others.

    FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

    Thank You :-[*]

    Boomer, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Abbyss

    Mike0000 Guest

    Are you using IMAP/POP with SPA (encrypted password)? OE will get your name
    and password from your local computer and try to give it to the server even
    though you probably have a different username and password for your mail
    server. If so there is no fix for this, but there are other mail programs.

    --
    Mike

    Block web ads
    http://everythingisnt.com/hosts.html