    file that got lost. Please help!!!

    Regards,
    Söon

    Söon, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Söon

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Söon" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I have a Acer laptop PIII, 256MB RAM, 20GB HDD, etc. OS is Windows
    > 2000Pro. The problem is that when I try to shut down or restart
    > (start-shutdown) nothing happens. It give me the option to logg off,
    > shut down, restart, etc. but after that it goes back to the normal
    > screen, as if I didn't try do shut it down or restart it. Is there a
    > shutdown patch for Win2000 or is it just a file that got lost. Please
    > help!!!

    Is this a computer on a domain? If so, is it using roaming profiles and is
    your roaming profile > 30MB in size? If so, that could cause it to do
    exactly what you are noticing (I went through the same problem for like 2
    months before I figured it out)

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)