    windows 2000, dell made this laptop for xp and little support for 2000
    and earlier

    Thanks for replies
    squirltop, Dec 8, 2009

  2. squirltop

    chuckcar Guest

    squirltop <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi, I had a laptop dump on a nice soft pillow but the unsecured dvd
    > drive came out and broke, no big deal but I still haven't replaced
    > it.
    >
    > Soo here I am tying to mount a media ISO with daemontoolslite and it
    > gives this, (there is no windows 2000 compatible dvd decoder installed
    > on this system)
    >
    > It mounts ISOs of media like linux and windows just fine but not of
    > this multimedia movie music dvd iso located on the hard drive.
    >
    > Any thoughts on making this work. Oh yea it's an inspiron 1150 with
    > windows 2000, dell made this laptop for xp and little support for 2000
    > and earlier

    Use alcohol 150% to mount your ISO image onto a virtual drive and then
    autoplay the drive.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Dec 8, 2009

  3. squirltop

    Mike Easter Guest

    squirltop wrote:

    > Soo here I am tying to mount a media ISO with daemontoolslite and it
    > gives this, (there is no windows 2000 compatible dvd decoder installed
    > on this system)

    Since you are a GGer accustomed to typing messages into a browser
    instead of accessing usenet groups with an nntp newsagent, you might be
    happy interacting in the daemon tools forum.

    http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/index.php Daemon Tools Support

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Dec 8, 2009
  4. squirltop

    floffy Guest

    On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 05:38:48 -0800, Mike Easter <>
    wrote:

    >squirltop wrote:
    >
    >> Soo here I am tying to mount a media ISO with daemontoolslite and it
    >> gives this, (there is no windows 2000 compatible dvd decoder installed
    >> on this system)

    >Since you are a GGer accustomed to typing messages into a browser
    >instead of accessing usenet groups with an nntp newsagent, you might be
    >happy interacting in the daemon tools forum.
    >
    >http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/index.php Daemon Tools Support

    Agent forte 1.93 portable
    h ttp ://mccarragher.com/af.exe
    floffy, Dec 8, 2009
  5. squirltop

    squirltop Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > squirltop wrote:
    >
    > > Soo here I am tying to mount a media ISO with daemontoolslite and it
    > > gives this, (there is no windows 2000 compatible dvd decoder installed
    > > on this system)

    > Since you are a GGer accustomed to typing messages into a browser
    > instead of accessing usenet groups with an nntp newsagent, you might be
    > happy interacting in the daemon tools forum.

    huhhhh?
    squirltop, Dec 9, 2009