    to change password.
    GPresult does show it is still getting a group policy update from the old
    domain. We cannot find any record of it in the old domain Active Directory.

    Guest, Mar 21, 2006

  2. When I start getting annoying bs like this, it's time to back up the data,
    wip out the install disks, and start from scratch. Lest I be trawling the web
    for days, asking for help.

    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 22, 2006

  3. Guest

    mickey macon Guest

    being a dc i dont guess it will let you log onto it locally ?

    mickey macon, Mar 24, 2006
  4. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    "mickey macon" <> wrote in message
    > being a dc i dont guess it will let you log onto it locally ?

    Since it sounds like he is on the dc trying to access active directory,
    could you not just rejoin the domain, fix your issues, then take it off?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Mar 24, 2006