  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Any one got this programme.

    Guest, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Guest

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as
    lid continued:

    > Any one got this programme.

    Microsoft.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Guest

    pcbutts1 Guest

    There is no such thing. tablet pc runs regular windows XP. All the fancy
    software comes from the tablet pc manufacturer.

    --

    Coming soon Facial Recognition-SharpVision DVR's Visit http://www.seedsv.com
    Live Web Demo now at http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm Simply the best.

    pcbutts1, Jul 3, 2003
  4. Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Windows=AE?= XP Professional Tablet PC Edition

    I have the debugger cd that came with Windows® XP Professional if that's
    what you mean.

    Scott TNT Piehler, Jul 3, 2003