    Hard disk has no any type of windows to upgrade or update.
    Thank to all.
    =============================

    Hello, Jun 15, 2007

  2. Hello

    Robert Baer Guest

    Hello wrote:
    > I have friend, something wrong happened to his computer.
    > He formated his hard disk, he asks:
    > what's cheap edition of Windows Vista he can install on his computer.( the
    > Hard disk has no any type of windows to upgrade or update.
    > Thank to all.
    > =============================

    DOS or Linux.

    Robert Baer, Jun 15, 2007

  3. Hello

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "Hello" <> wrote in message
    >I have friend, something wrong happened to his computer.
    > He formated his hard disk, he asks:
    > what's cheap edition of Windows Vista he can install on his computer.( the
    > Hard disk has no any type of windows to upgrade or update.
    > Thank to all.
    > =============================

    Vista Home Basic, and if you got anymore questions about Vista, then I
    suggest that you post to a Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista NG like General or
    Setup.

    Mr. Arnold, Jun 15, 2007
  4. Hello

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "Hello" <> wrote in message
    >I have friend, something wrong happened to his computer.
    > He formated his hard disk, he asks:
    > what's cheap edition of Windows Vista he can install on his computer.( the
    > Hard disk has no any type of windows to upgrade or update.
    > Thank to all.

    Oh, and before he or she runs out buys Vista, then he should check to see
    if the machine is Vista compatible.

    http://technet2.microsoft.com/Windo...5ea7-4ad3-be3f-af29f7b48dde1033.mspx?mfr=true

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...83-C24F-4863-A389-3FFC194924F8&displaylang=en

    Mr. Arnold, Jun 15, 2007