    this?

    Thank you kindly,

    ~GW~

    G. W. Clay, Jul 12, 2003

  2. G. W. Clay

    °Mike° Guest

    Open one instance of I.E., then open a new window. Close
    the original window, and type the following into the small
    window's address bar - where XXX,XXX is your screen resolution:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    For instance, if you are using a screen resolution of 1024,768
    you would enter:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(1024,768)

    Hold the CTRL key and close the newly sized window. New windows
    should now open at the larger size.

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 17:51:50 -0500, in
    <Xns93B6BFE46138Bgwclay@206.127.4.25>
    G. W. Clay scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 13, 2003

  3. G. W. Clay

    G. W. Clay Guest

    Mike,

    Thanks very much for the reply but in my case it didn't work. I even
    tried two different resizing programs and they didn't help either.

    Thanks again,

    ~gw~

    °Mike° <> wrote in

    G. W. Clay, Jul 13, 2003
  4. G. W. Clay

    G. W. Clay Guest

    Shep© <> wrote in news:rer2hvkqrlg1nhpma4bqkuffujvpu3atsg@
    4ax.com:

    > On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 09:29:21 -0500, In this world we created "G. W.
    > Clay" <> wrote :
    >
    >>Mike,
    >>
    >>Thanks very much for the reply but in my case it didn't work. I even
    >>tried two different resizing programs and they didn't help either.
    >>
    >>Thanks again,
    >>
    >>~gw~

    > If you have the option.
    > Start/run and type
    > msinfo32/OK/Tools/Internet Repair and re-boot?

    Thanks for the tip. I tried and appartently didn't have the option

    ~gw~

    G. W. Clay, Jul 13, 2003
  5. G. W. Clay

    G. W. Clay Guest

    °Mike° <> wrote in news:3f1799ea.9504642
    @localhost.dot.net:

    > Then maybe the windows in question are being resized by
    > javascript in the page code?

    Maybe so. I really stupid when it comes to javascript and advanced stuff.
    But thanks........

    ~gw~

    G. W. Clay, Jul 13, 2003