    I grab the sides and expand them full screen, close
    holding control as someone suggested but they still open
    about half screen size the next time. Can someone help?

    antwine, Apr 15, 2006

  2. antwine

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:51:27 -0700, "antwine" <>
    wrote:

    >Win XP Pro
    >NVIDIA 9200 (if applicable)
    >
    >I know this has been asked repeatedly before but I
    >need help on this and, although I have googled, asked
    >MS Knowledge base, KellysKorner and Dave's, went
    >through every thing I can try I still cannot manage to do
    >anything to get my windows to open full screen.
    >It may have to do with this new video card but I can't
    >remember.
    >I grab the sides and expand them full screen, close
    >holding control as someone suggested but they still open
    >about half screen size the next time. Can someone help?

    And what 'windows' are you trying to get to open full size?

    Evan Platt, Apr 15, 2006

  3. antwine

    samuel Guest

    "antwine" <> wrote in

    > Win XP Pro
    > NVIDIA 9200 (if applicable)
    >
    > I know this has been asked repeatedly before but I
    > need help on this and, although I have googled,

    searched here ?
    http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search

    samuel, Apr 15, 2006
  4. antwine

    thanatoid Guest

    samuel <> wrote in

    > "antwine" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Win XP Pro
    >> NVIDIA 9200 (if applicable)
    >>
    >> I know this has been asked repeatedly before but I
    >> need help on this and, although I have googled,

    > searched here ?
    > http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search
    >
    >> asked
    >> MS Knowledge base, KellysKorner and Dave's, went
    >> through every thing I can try I still cannot manage to do
    >> anything to get my windows to open full screen.
    >> It may have to do with this new video card but I can't
    >> remember.
    >> I grab the sides and expand them full screen, close
    >> holding control as someone suggested but they still open
    >> about half screen size the next time. Can someone help?

    You should Google for "tweak" and "XP".
    There are many 3rd party customizing utility suites, some great,
    some not so good, but they resolve many of the idiotic problems
    Windows has always had and probably always WILL have.
    I even remember seeing one which specifically addresses your
    issue ONLY, but can't remember what it's called.
    from the beginning and will probably always have.

    --

    "everything's ducky"

    thanatoid, Apr 15, 2006
  5. antwine

    Bob B Guest

    I asume you have ticked "remember all folder view settings" in "folder
    options"/view
    Bob

    --
    For all your party needs go to www.thelaughingstock.co.uk

    Bob B, Apr 16, 2006
  6. antwine

    samuel Guest

    thanatoid <> wrote in

    > samuel <> wrote in
    >
    >> "antwine" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Win XP Pro
    >>> NVIDIA 9200 (if applicable)
    >>>
    >>> I know this has been asked repeatedly before but I need help
    >>> on this and, although I have googled,

    > You should Google for "tweak" and "XP".

    i don't need to

    samuel, Apr 16, 2006
  7. antwine

    thanatoid Guest

    samuel <> wrote in

    > thanatoid <> wrote in
    >
    >> samuel <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> "antwine" <> wrote in

    >> You should Google for "tweak" and "XP".

    > i don't need to

    Then why did you post your question, all-knowing and powerful
    one?

    You could also benefit from a lesson in etiquette, both kinds.
    What a crab.

    thanatoid, Apr 16, 2006
  8. antwine

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 02:18:57 -0500, thanatoid
    <> wrote:

    >Then why did you post your question, all-knowing and powerful
    >one?

    Samuel didn't. antwine did. You replied to Samuel.

    >You could also benefit from a lesson in etiquette, both kinds.

    Seems you could too.

    Evan Platt, Apr 16, 2006
  9. antwine

    thanatoid Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 02:18:57 -0500, thanatoid
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Then why did you post your question, all-knowing and powerful
    >>one?

    > Samuel didn't. antwine did. You replied to Samuel.
    >
    >>You could also benefit from a lesson in etiquette, both kinds.

    > Seems you could too.

    Sorry. I may have joined the thread late or missed something, it
    was pretty late at night.

    --
    "everything's ducky"

    thanatoid, Apr 16, 2006