    Joe
    YY
    remove BBB YYY

    Joe, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Joe

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Joe said:

    > Running ME and just today when I open a link in a new window the size is
    > minimized in the upper left. I open it fully and x to close but when I retry
    > it comes up minimized the same spot. No changes to my system lately.

    Courtesy of °Mike°

    Open one instance of IE and then open a new window. Close the original
    window. In the address box of the new window type the following (where
    XXX,XXX is your screen resolution) and press ENTER
    (Example: 640,480 <- separated by a comma)

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    Hold the CTRL button and close the window (top right button).

    Brian H¹©, Oct 4, 2003