    should be in alph. order. Drag a file or two out of order and press F5.
    Every Windows release prior to XP would put file back in order. Why is this
    still broke?

    Intel_Fan, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Intel_Fan

    Intel_Fan Guest

    Nobody else notice this or care? or just something annoying that has to be
    lived with? Anyone know of a workaround or registry setting that can cure
    it?

    Intel_Fan, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Its a possible bug, start a new post about it again so it can some attention
    or report it to http://support.microsoft.com/bug
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 1, 2005