  1. Eddy

    Eddy Guest

    Window$ 2000 for UK defense systems.

    Eddy, Oct 9, 2004

  2. Eddy wrote:
    > Window$ 2000 for UK defense systems.

    Actually, I think you'll find UK defence systems all run on a HP PDA
    running Windows CE.

    Solomon Grundy, Oct 11, 2004

  3. Eddy

    George Guest

    On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:33:13 GMT, I found this from Solomon Grundy
    <> :

    >I think

    I doubt the veracity of this part of your statement.
    ..
    ++++ Student Priorities ++++

    Is it true that nym.alias.net is run on a university computer at MIT...
    By students who don't give a flying **** if it works or not
    because it's operation and reliability does not affect their
    grades and doesn't get them any free beer or tight pussy?

    George, Oct 11, 2004
  4. "Solomon Grundy" <> wrote in message
    > Eddy wrote:
    > > Window$ 2000 for UK defense systems.

    > Actually, I think you'll find UK defence systems all run on a HP PDA
    > running Windows CE.

    ... which I suppose is why we have to teach our ground attack pilots to
    manually distinguish between enemy, UK, and US armoured vehicles..

    ;o)

    Not sure what the OP was about to say, but.. yes, they're used. There's
    probably someone, somewhere, that's surprised by this..

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!

    Hairy One Kenobi, Oct 12, 2004