    I have already check the windows bulletin for the password problem in
    outlook 2003, but the problem remains.

    Please help me!
    JmB, Feb 13, 2007

  2. JmB

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 03:50:13 -0800, JmB Has Frothed:

    > After a crash of windows 2000 (connect in a domain), it's impossible
    > connecting to the domain (the message is: user or password incorrect,
    > but in other pc works). If I login like a local user work, i have
    > configured outlook 2003 for mail (no exchange), but don't remember the
    > password.
    > I have already check the windows bulletin for the password problem in
    > outlook 2003, but the problem remains.
    >
    > Please help me!

    Try creating a new user.

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Feb 13, 2007

  3. JmB

    WhzzKdd Guest

    JmB wrote:
    > After a crash of windows 2000 (connect in a domain), it's impossible
    > connecting to the domain (the message is: user or password incorrect,
    > but in other pc works). If I login like a local user work, i have
    > configured outlook 2003 for mail (no exchange), but don't remember the
    > password.
    > I have already check the windows bulletin for the password problem in
    > outlook 2003, but the problem remains.
    >
    > Please help me!

    Call your administrator. Maybe seeing your mouth move will make more sense
    than what came out of your keyboard.
    WhzzKdd, Feb 13, 2007
  4. JmB

    JmB Guest

    WhzzKdd: You are six profit like a derailed train...

    Meat Plow : i have create a new user but the problem is the same!
    I believe the problem is in the SAM or regedit, I need to reinstall
    the system?!?

    JmB, Feb 16, 2007