    AVG wont find it.

    Has anyone gotten rid of it ?

    , Oct 15, 2006

  2. pcbutts1 Guest

    This tool is free but won't be for long. First read
    this http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then download Spyerase at
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spyerasesetup.zip

    pcbutts1, Oct 15, 2006

  3. enlightened us 24hoursupport.helpdesk-(ab)users
    with:

    > winantivirus
    > Has anyone had this piece of shit ? Spybot wont find it, Regcleaner
    > 4.3
    > wont find it.
    > AVG wont find it.
    >
    > Has anyone gotten rid of it ?

    Found it on a pc of a workmate, together with lotta other malware.
    Installing spybot s&d, updating it first, installing kaspersky-aoHell
    free version, updating it, then disabling system restore, restarting in
    safe mode and scanning with both engines, activating teatimer and
    resetting IE, trashing all activex plugins that looked suspicious,
    running msconfig doing similar, set IE to highest security, then
    downloading firefox/thunderbird, rescanning and reenabling system
    restore, and finally taking IE off the desktop took care of it.

    Walter Mautner, Oct 15, 2006
  4. Guest

    Installation requires a password.

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > This tool is free but won't be for long. First read
    > this http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then download Spyerase at
    > http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spyerasesetup.zip

    > <> wrote in message
    > > winantivirus
    > > Has anyone had this piece of shit ? Spybot wont find it, Regcleaner 4.3
    > > wont find it.
    > > AVG wont find it.
    > >
    > > Has anyone gotten rid of it ?

    , Oct 15, 2006
  5. joevan Guest

    On 15 Oct 2006 15:40:43 -0700, wrote:

    >Installation requires a password.
    >

    >pcbutts1 wrote:
    >> This tool is free but won't be for long. First read
    >> this http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then download Spyerase at
    >> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spyerasesetup.zip
    >>

    >> --

    >> <> wrote in message
    >> > winantivirus
    >> > Has anyone had this piece of shit ? Spybot wont find it, Regcleaner 4.3
    >> > wont find it.
    >> > AVG wont find it.
    >> >
    >> > Has anyone gotten rid of it ?

    Just get kaspersky and set it up. Use it and problem gone.

    joevan, Oct 15, 2006
  6. Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Installation requires a password.
    >

    > pcbutts1 wrote:
    > > This tool is free but won't be for long. First read

    Ask yourself if you really want to trust the advice and files provided
    by a person that has all of their posts deleted, hides by 20+ different
    identities, and has foul content on their website that they post links
    too in Usenet.

    Only download software you can validate as uncompromised - in the case
    of non-vendor site you have no guarantee that the files are unmodified
    or uncompromised. Anyone providing a link to a non-vendors site with a
    direct download should not be trusted, the vendors sites are the safest
    place to download their application.

    No person of sound mind would download files from a hack site that
    requires a password to access the unknown files when they are available
    directly from the vendors.

    Always remember - only download files from Trusted Sites.

    The following links will take you to vendors sites for Spy Ware / Ad
    ware removal tools and also for Antivirus tools. After you install any
    of these applications and update them, run them in SAFE MODE to allow
    them to properly clean your system.

    First, make sure that your Java is updated to the latest version:
    http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

    These sites are for downloading Anti-Malware and Anti-Spyware tools, in
    order that I would use them myself:

    Dave Lipman's tools:
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    Secured2K's AntiPauper (download link/info at)
    http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=65072

    Rogue Fix - This removal tool is the property of Internet Inspiration
    http://www.internetinspiration.co.uk/roguefix.htm

    AdAwareSE can be found here:
    http://www.lavasoft.com/download_and_buy/detection_database/

    SpyBot Search and Destroy can be found here:

    HiJack can be found here:

    Ewido Security Suite Trial can be found here:
    http://www.ewido.net/en/download/

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, Oct 16, 2006
  7. pcbutts1 Guest

    You have to email me for the password.

    pcbutts1, Oct 16, 2006
  8. Guest

    Finnally got rid of it, Removed all addons in IE that I didnt
    recognize.

    Thanks for all your replies.

    Ed

    ..
    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > You have to email me for the password.

    > <> wrote in message
    > > Installation requires a password.
    > >

    > > pcbutts1 wrote:
    > >> This tool is free but won't be for long. First read
    > >> this http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then download Spyerase at
    > >> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spyerasesetup.zip
    > >>

    > >> --
    > >>

    > >> The best live web video on the internet http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
    > >> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.
    > >> See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
    > >> Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com

    , Oct 16, 2006
  9. Leythos Guest

    In article <>, pcbutts1
    @seedsv.com says...
    > You have to email me for the password.

    Because he doesn't want the real author of the file he's going to send
    you to see the contents - Butts modifies the files of others, edits
    their names out and replaces them with his own name and then tries to
    take credit for the work.

    Download the file from the real author or a valid web hosting site,
    never from any place that has foul content on it, or that is not a valid
    mirror site:

    http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm

    That page should clue you in as to who PCBUTTS1 really is and his
    ethics/morals - would you trust anyone that creates a site like that.

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, Oct 16, 2006
  10. Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Installation requires a password.

    Ask yourself if you really want to trust the advice and files provided
    by a person that has all of their posts deleted, hides by 20+ different
    identities, and has foul content on their website that they post links
    too in Usenet.

    Only download software you can validate as uncompromised - in the case
    of non-vendor site you have no guarantee that the files are unmodified
    or uncompromised. Anyone providing a link to a non-vendors site with a
    direct download should not be trusted, the vendors sites are the safest
    place to download their application.

    No person of sound mind would download files from a hack site that
    requires a password to access the unknown files when they are available
    directly from the vendors.

    Always remember - only download files from Trusted Sites.

    The following links will take you to vendors sites for Spy Ware / Ad
    ware removal tools and also for Antivirus tools. After you install any
    of these applications and update them, run them in SAFE MODE to allow
    them to properly clean your system.

    First, make sure that your Java is updated to the latest version:
    http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

    These sites are for downloading Anti-Malware and Anti-Spyware tools, in
    order that I would use them myself:

    Dave Lipman's tools:
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    Secured2K's AntiPauper (download link/info at)
    http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=65072

    Rogue Fix - This removal tool is the property of Internet Inspiration
    http://www.internetinspiration.co.uk/roguefix.htm

    AdAwareSE can be found here:
    http://www.lavasoft.com/download_and_buy/detection_database/

    SpyBot Search and Destroy can be found here:

    HiJack can be found here:

    Ewido Security Suite Trial can be found here:
    http://www.ewido.net/en/download/

    CrapCleaner can be found at the vendors site here:
    http://www.ccleaner.com/ccdownload.asp

    CleanUp can be found at the vendors site here:
    http://www.stevengould.org/software/cleanup/download.html
    or from another reputable source:
    http://www.tucows.com/get/405276_152071

    The following are two links to Antivirus software in order that I would
    use them:

    You can also download Symantec Trial version of their Antivirus software
    from here:
    http://www.symantec.com/downloads/

    Download AVG Personal Free edition from here:
    http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/2/

    These are the actual vendors sites, not some unknown or authorized no-
    name site. They also don't artificially increase the hits for sites that
    get paid for the amount of traffic they can generate like one poster has
    admitted to in this group.
    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, Oct 17, 2006