    etc but and read all the info but am having no joy dont know what am doing
    wrong just cant get it to work.

    Thanks
    soylentgreen, Feb 3, 2006

  2. soylentgreen

    Duane Arnold Guest

    soylentgreen <> wrote in message
    <SqEEf.241290$>...

    > Am trying to braodcast/stream my music over the internet with
    > winamp/shoutcast but I cant get it to work.

    Have you tried at all?

    > I have downloaded the plugins etc but and read all the info but am
    > having no joy dont know what am doing wrong just cant get it to work.

    As long as your opinions are delusional, you're in trouble.

    > Thanks.

    Thanks for the help. [Sarcastically]

    --
    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Feb 3, 2006

  3. soylentgreen

    soylentgreen Guest

    Yes, all I get it is that its connecting but am sure it not working as it
    never says it connected getting frustrated read up on it but dont know what
    am doing wrong.

    soylentgreen, Feb 3, 2006
  4. soylentgreen

    Duane Arnold Guest

    soylentgreen <> wrote in message
    <FDEEf.241294$>...

    > Yes, all I get it is that its connecting but am sure it not working as
    > it never says it connected getting frustrated read up on it but dont
    > know what am doing wrong.

    Argumentum ad ignorantiam. Do you also create conspiracy theories?

    --
    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Feb 3, 2006