    --
    Take Care.

    JuanMa
    JuanMa, Nov 19, 2003

  2. JuanMa

    Gee Guest

    Gee, Nov 19, 2003

  3. JuanMa

    °Mike° Guest

    I notice that you said, "when I use a program that has the
    option to shutdown the computer". In that case, it's almost
    certainly a software error/conflict. Contact the makers of
    the program.

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:16:45 GMT, in
    <Xns94382D4491B08plsseeaddrmysig@63.223.8.240>
    JuanMa scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 19, 2003
  4. JuanMa

    JuanMa Guest

    °Mike° <> wrote in

    > I notice that you said, "when I use a program that has the
    > option to shutdown the computer". In that case, it's almost
    > certainly a software error/conflict. Contact the makers of
    > the program.

    Will do.

    Thanks

    --